1. Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the chopped bacon and cook until crisp.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper, heavy cream, and parmesan.
5. When the pasta has finished cooking, drain it and reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
6. Pour the hot pasta into the hot pan with the bacon and garlic and toss well to coat, adding the pasta water as you toss.
7. Turn off the heat and add the egg and cream mixture, stirring or tossing constantly until a creamy sauce forms.
8. Serve in pasta bowls with a generous sprinkling of fresh parsley, freshly ground pepper, and shaved parmesan cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (531g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 643 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.5g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.9g||144 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.5g|
|Cholesterol 140.6mg||43 %|
|Sodium 1853.3mg||64 %|
|Potassium 830.5mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 19.9g|
|Protein 35.7g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 867
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!