1. Combine cheese and milk powders in small plastic bag
2. Pack tomato sauce in small plastic bag
3. Enclose other ingredients in small plastic bag
On the trail:
1. Combine all ingredients except cheese and milk powder with the water in a pot. Soak five minutes.
2. Lite stove and bring to boil and cook 2 more minutes.
3. Remove from stove , and stir in cheese and milk powders.
4. Insulate pot with and wait ten minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (701g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 23 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 31.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 374.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 125.4g||37 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 120.1g|
|Protein 21.9g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 623
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!