* Sift Flour and salt into a large bowl.
* Add eggs, oil and water.
* Blend liquids into the flour with a large wooden spoon.
* When the dough becomes stringy, transfer onto a floured surface and knead dough for ten minutes.
* If the dough gets tacky during the kneading process, dust with flour and add a little water.
* Cover with a damp towel and let the dough rest for 20 minutes.
* You can now roll out and make Ravioli or any type of pasta that you want.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (374g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 295 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.8g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 1057.5mg||325 %|
|Sodium 351.5mg||12 %|
|Potassium 546.6mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 83.7g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 79.2g|
|Protein 45.7g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 821
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.