1. Soak beans overnight
2. Place soaked beans into stock pot with 3 quarts of water
3. Add herbs, salt and pepper to taste
4. Cook until beans are tender
5. Purée beans
6. Purée or run tomatoes through a food mill
7. Heat olive oil, sauté onions and garlic
8. Add puréed tomatoes and puréed beans
9. Bring up to a slow boil, reduce heat
10. Add stock if soup is too thick (chicken stock)
11. Add pasta and cook soup until pasta becomes tender
12. Stir constantly (?)
13. Adjust seasoning.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (117g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 91.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.3g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 61.3g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 280
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!