1. Cook pasta and drain.
2. Combine minced garlic and all seasoning. Smach the minced garlic to fuse flavors.
3. In a saute skillet, Brown butter over medium high heat. Watch the butter closely. The browning will occur immediatly after the frothing.
4. Add minced garlic and seasoning mix.
5. Toss pasta in browned butter sauce and serve.
6. Garnish with fresh parmesan and asagio cheese and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (170g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 436 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.4g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.4g||147 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 203.2mg||63 %|
|Sodium 354.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 219.7mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 61.8g|
|Protein 13.2g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 730
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.