Tasty and fairly easy for a weeknight
1. Place garlic, pepper, and broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Combine soy sauce, sake, and honey in a small bowl, stir with a whisk.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions, drain. (Time it so that the noodles are done right after step 5 or your noodles will be sticky)
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and carrot, saute 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture, cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture. Stir in beef, cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
6. Stir in noodles and spinach. Top with green onion if desired. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (620g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.6g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 63.7mg||20 %|
|Sodium 14838.2mg||512 %|
|Potassium 868.5mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.5g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 57.8g|
|Protein 49.8g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 607
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.