June-Novemember is the British broccoli season.
1. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil & cook the pasta for about 10 minutes or as directed on the pack.
2. Meanwhile, lightly steam or microwave the broccoli until softened, but still crisp. Drain well.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil & cook garlic for 30 seconds.
4. Add sun-dried tomatoes & olives, cook for a further 30 seconds.
5. Add well drained pasta & broccoli. Season, toss well & heat through for 2-3 minutes.
6. Pile onto warmed serving dish & scatter with Parmesan cheese, toasted pine nuts & torn basil leaves.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 11mg||3 %|
|Sodium 392mg||14 %|
|Potassium 377.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 6g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 116
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.