1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the sausage and cook, stirring, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli and 1 ¼ cups water and simmer, covered, until the broccoli is tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Toss the pasta with the sausage mixture, including any remaining liquid, and the Parmesan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (314g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 138 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.4g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 97.4mg||30 %|
|Sodium 602.7mg||21 %|
|Potassium 739.6mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.5g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 55g|
|Protein 24.5g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 468
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.