1. Cook the pasta following the pack instructions, adding the vegetables four minutes before the cooking time is up, and the prawns just at the end.
2. Reserve a mug of the water, then drain everything and tip back into the pan.
3. Tip in the lemon juice, and the mascarpone, and heat through, adding enough of the pasta water to create a creamy sauce.
4. Scatter in the shredded mint, a good grinding of black pepper and a little salt.
5. Divide between two warmed pasta bowls and scatter over the herb leaves.
LOW-FAT Italian treat for midweek supper
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 94.2mg||29 %|
|Sodium 124.1mg||4 %|
|Potassium 339mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 18.7g|
|Protein 15.7g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!