1. Let tomatoes rest in boiled water for a minute, then unpeel and chop them. Reserve boiled water.
2. Cook onions in olive oil until brown, add salt. Stir in tomatoes and let cook.
3. Add chopped zucchini and white wine until cooked.
4. Start cooking pasta in stored boiled water.
5. Add olives and seasoning to tomato sauce, and let simmer.
6. Serve pasta and sauce covered in grated mozzarella and fresh mozzarella strips. This dish goes well with cherry tomatoes.
Note: Zucchini can be substituted by eggplant.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (442g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 115 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.8g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 146.4mg||45 %|
|Sodium 263mg||9 %|
|Potassium 882.3mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 106.9g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 103.9g|
|Protein 27.7g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 655
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!