Pasta with sautéd broccoli
1. Steam the broccoli in the microwave for about 1.5 minutes
2. Grease the pan with the olive oil and wait for it to get hot
3. Add in the garlic and mix around for a bit until semi-brown
4. Finally, add the broccoli to heat up and mix in the salt. Set aside.
1. Use the same pot to bring the water to a boil.
2. Add pasta and cook on high for the amount of time indicated on packaging
3. Drain the pasta using a sieve, leaving a bit of water at the end.
4. Put the pasta sauce into the pot and heat for 2 minutes, on medium
5. Add the broccoli in and let excess water evaporate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1157g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 1.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 347.4mg||12 %|
|Potassium 655.7mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 14.3g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 140
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.