1. Put flour in bowl with pinch of salt, mix
2. Create a well in middle
3. Add eggs in the well
4. Beat eggs
5. Slowly mix in flour from the bottom
5. Once shiny start to knead the flour from the outsides
6. You may need more flour or less
7. Knead till soft and resultant
8. Divide into three portions and let sit for 30 min
9. Roll out dough till very thin, one portion at a time
10. Use as desired
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (168g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 186.1mg||57 %|
|Sodium 64.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 191.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.2g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 91.8g|
|Protein 18.4g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 515
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!