1. Heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius on fan forced.
2. Divide each sheet into 6 different parts using a knife.
3. Place a 1 or 2 banana slices in each section and a few chocolate chips.
4. Put into dumpling shape, making sure there are no holes.
5. Place onto a tray with baking paper and cook for 20 minutes or until golden.
- remember that too much chocolate will overpower the banana
- brush egg onto the top of the pastry to get a nice golden pastry
- tastes grate warm and with icecream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (18g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 22 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.4g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 61.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 47
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!