* Whisk the egg in a bowl then add milk, sprinkle in the flour and baking powder and whisk to form a smooth batter.
* Add chopped raw mussels/paua, spring onion and season with salt, pepper and a little paprika.
* Place a large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and brush with a little oil.
* Cook large spoonfuls of fritter mix for 2 minutes then carefully flip over and cook for another minute.
* Brush a small amount of extra oil on the pan and continue cooking the remaining fritter mix. Serve between slices of buttered fresh bread.
* Mix 1 tablespoon of the malt vinegar into the mustard powder to make a smooth paste.
* Combine the remaining ingredients, whisking to form a smooth dressing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (714g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 398 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.3g||59 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.8g||134 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 164.7mg||51 %|
|Sodium 1728.3mg||60 %|
|Potassium 2047.8mg||54 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 333.7g||98 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 331.1g|
|Protein 42.6g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1859
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!