1. Preheat oven to 275 F. Trace 8 inch diameter circle on to parchment paper. Flip over onto baking tray.
2. Whip egg whites on lowest speed very slowly increasing when whites are foamy. Slowly pour in sugar while whipping. Whip until firm peak forms. Stir together cornstarch and cream of tartar and fold in to meringue by hand. Then, fold in vanilla.
3. Spoon meringue into centre of the drawn circle and spread. Create swoosh by drawing in from the outer edge of the meringue with a curved motion, forming a peak in the center.
4. Make Pavlova for about 60-90 minutes. If starts to brown, very slightly open oven door and continue to bake. Once done, cool completely on baking tray.
5. For topping: Whip cream to a soft peak and fold in Lemmon zest, lemon juice, and the sugar. (FYI: whipping cream takes a lot less time to take on a creamy/more solid shape).
6. Once whipped cream is assembled onto Pavlova as desired and placed on a serving plate, spoon seeds and juice of passion fruit overtop of the cream (as much as desired). If desired, put seeds and juice of passion fruit in extra serving bowl so gets can add as much as desired.
7. Wide note: Pavlova can be baked hours ahead but is best assembled before serving as whipped cream can dampen meringue.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (153g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 55812.6mg||1925 %|
|Potassium 114.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 29
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!