Preheat oven to 180
Egg whites from 8 eggs
- Whisk whites in bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for about 20 seconds until frothy. Add salt and whisk on full speed until whites firm soft peaks.
- sift flour and cornflour and divide in half. First half - sprinkle a spoonful of sugar mixture over the egg whites until it disappears (5 secs).
- sprinkle vanilla and vinegar over meringue mixture, then whisk 5 secs. Scrape down sides. Sift rest of sugar/cornflour mixture over bowl of meringue.
- with edge of large metal spoon, fold in sugar mixture, gently cutting through meringue.
- spoon onto lined baking sheet. Put in oven and turndown to 150 degrees. Time for 1 hr 15 minutes to check as time is 1 he 45 mins. When looks ready turn off oven but leave to cool inside.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (594g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 169 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.8g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 69.5mg||21 %|
|Sodium 176.8mg||6 %|
|Potassium 55.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 518.9g||153 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 518.7g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2197
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!