SIDES (if desired)
1. Rinse rice 3-4 times and drain in a fine strainer. Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bring rice to the boil in a saucepan over high heat with two cups of water. Then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed. Remove from heat and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Use a fork or chopsticks to fluff up the rice. Add rice vinegar and mirin and stir through. Cool before using.
4. Lay a sheet of nori, shiny side down, on the centre of a sushi mat or clean tea towel. Wet your hands and place some of the rice on two-thirds of the nori and press down to cover evenly.
5. Dollop some cream cheese, and arrange sliced peaches and smoked salmon on top of the rice. Position them about 1 inch away from the bottom edge of the seaweed.
6. Place your fingers over the filling to hold it in place. Using your thumbs, pick up the nori sheet at the end closest to you (you can use the tea towel or mat to guide you).
7. Roll it away from you, pressing in the filling gently as you do so. Continue rolling until the filling is encased in nori, using the mat to help form a firm roll. Unroll the mat. Slice the sushi roll into individual pieces.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 7.7mg||2 %|
|Sodium 669.1mg||23 %|
|Potassium 122.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.2g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 57.1g|
|Protein 10.9g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 308
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!