1. In a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat, sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until soft but not browned.
2. Transfer to a food processor along with the peaches and puree until very smooth.
3. Return the mixture to the saucepan and add all of the remaining ingredients.
4. Simmer slowly for about 30 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken. It will thicken more once it has cooled.
5. Store in a covered container in the fridge for a week, or up to 3 months when bottled properly in mason jars.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 78mg||3 %|
|Potassium 197.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 17.7g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!