1. With a fork, whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
2. Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract until blended.
4. Mix in flour mixture.
5. Fold in peaches.
6. Fill cupcake liners 1/2 full.
7. Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the cupcake clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 cupcake (108g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 cupcakes|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 150.2mg||46 %|
|Sodium 103mg||4 %|
|Potassium 131.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 42g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 280
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!