- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix Sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in 2-quart saucepan.
- Stir in peaches and lemon juice. Cook stirring 1 minute.
- Pour into un-greased 2-quart casserole: Keep mixture hot in oven.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, cut shortening into flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in milk. Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto hot peach mixture.
- Bake until topping is golden brown. 25-30 minutes. Serve warm and if desired, serve with ice cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (220g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 102 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.3g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 20.9mg||6 %|
|Sodium 4971.6mg||171 %|
|Potassium 348.1mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 36.9g|
|Protein 5.5g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!