Try this Peach Cobbler recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
**note: If you don't have self-rising flour, substitute 1 cup all-purpose flour mixed with 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/8 teaspoon salt**
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Drain 1 can of peaches; reserve the syrup from the other.
3. Place the butter in a 9- by 12-inch ovenproof baking dish. Heat the butter on the stove or in the oven until it's melted.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flour and sugar. Stir in the milk and the reserved syrup.
4. Pour the batter over the melted butter in the baking dish. Arrange the peaches over the batter.
5. Bake for 1 hour. The cobbler is done when the batter rises around the peaches and the crust is thick and golden brown.
Serve warm with fresh whipped cream or a dollup of vanilla ice cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 212 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.5g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 61.7mg||19 %|
|Sodium 7541.4mg||260 %|
|Potassium 161.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 36.6g|
|Protein 4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 374
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.