1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13" pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with fork just until crumbly. Set aside 1 1/2 cup crumbs for topping.
3. Press the remaining crumbs on bottom of prepared pan; Bake 10 minutes.
4. Cut peach slices into 1" pieces; Spoon onto partially baked crust.
5. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese,sugar,1 egg, and vanilla extract; beat with mixer until creamy. Spread over top of peaches.
6. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; Bake 30 minutes.
7. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving; Serves 12. Store leftovers in refridgerator.
Use more peaches- maybe fresh?
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 169 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.8g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 136.8mg||42 %|
|Sodium 1713.1mg||59 %|
|Potassium 58.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 186
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!