Try this Peanut and coriander noodles with wok-fried salt and pepper chicken recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
- combine salt, pepper, chill and five spice in bowl.
- toss chicken is spice mix and fry in shallow oil for 7 mins, cook in batches.
- add broccilini to pan and fry too.
- soak noodles till soft, then drain.
- heat oil and add peanuts, chilli, ginger and cook 2-3mins.
- toss peanut mixture through noodles along with green onions, fish sauce, lime juice, mint and coriander.
- serve noodles topped with chicken.
(source: instant entertaining)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (326g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 98 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.9g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 690.1mg||24 %|
|Potassium 820.1mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 56.3g||80 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 350
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.