1. Combine peanut butter, icing sugar, butter (or margarine) in a bowl, set a side.
2. Put Rice Krispies into a plastic bag. Roll with a rolling pin to crush well.
3. Add to bowl and mix well (you may have to use your hands. Press into a greased pan, use a water glass to roll flat.
4. Put pan into refrigerator. Chill until firm.
5. Coating: Melt chocolate chips and butter or margarine in the sauce pan on low heat stirring often until smooth.
6. Remove pan from refrigerator. Pour chocolate coating over the top of the squares in the pan using a rubber spatula to remove all of the chocolate.
Let stand to set the chocolate. Cut into 36 squares or 18 bars.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 130 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.5g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 162.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 131.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 12.7g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 193
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!