1. Preheat your oven to 375F.
2. Whisk the flour, salt and baking soda together. In a separate bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir together until smooth.
4. Using a spoon, form 1-inch balls. Roll each in granulated white sugar then place on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 5 minutes.
6. Gently push each cookie down with the back of a small spoon, flattening it and forming a small depression in the center. Fill the center with a small spoonful of your favourite jelly.
7. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or so.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (517g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1070 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 118.8g||158 %|
|Saturated Fat 64.4g||322 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.4g|
|Cholesterol 455.7mg||140 %|
|Sodium 3585mg||124 %|
|Potassium 646.2mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 279.2g||82 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 273.4g|
|Protein 30.4g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2269
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!