- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Unwrap Snickers Bars and set aside. Note 1 batch of batter required about 96 oz Snickers Bar Minis.
- - - - Instructions - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- In a large bowl, beat butter, Splenda, sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add Baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until blended.
- Slowly beat in flour until well combined.
- Cover and chill 1-2 hours.
- Shape about 1 Tbsp. dough around each nougat bar, using lightly floured hands, and roll into balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks.
- - - - Alternative - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Add raisens and craisens to the batter, instead of using Snickers.
Use medium-small scoop and bake for 8 minutes.
Yields about 8 dozen of the candy cookies, less when substituting Raisens/craisens and making larger cookies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (217g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 352 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.2g||52 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.5g||92 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 111.3mg||34 %|
|Sodium 8103.3mg||279 %|
|Potassium 334.2mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.5g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 84.8g|
|Protein 10g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 706
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.