Try this Peanut Butter Chicken recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and sprinkle with red pepper. Stir fry chicken in oil. Remove from pan.
2. Add garlic and onion and stir fry until onion is tender-crisp.
3. Add cooked chicken, chicken broth and soy sauce.
4. Separately mix cornstarch into water. Add to pan.
5. Add peanut butter and stir.
6. Add more chicken broth or water/cornstarch until preferred consistency.
7. Serve over cooked linguine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1842g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2262 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 251.3g||335 %|
|Saturated Fat 56g||280 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 116.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 61.3g|
|Cholesterol 860.2mg||265 %|
|Sodium 2921.1mg||101 %|
|Potassium 4887.1mg||129 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.6g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.3g||81 %|
|Sugars, other 45.3g|
|Protein 337.9g||483 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3844
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.