1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9?13 baking pan with foil (leave some hanging over the edges, making handles) and spray with Pam.
2. For the crust: melt butter. On a low speed, mix cake mix, peanut butter, melted butter and eggs for 1 minute.
3. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of the mix for the top.
4. Pour remaining mix in pan and push down with finger to make bottom layer.
5. For the filling: melt chocolate chips, butter and milk either in the microwave or on the stove using a double boiler. Stir frequently to make sure it doesn?t burn. Stir in vanilla.
6. Pour over crust. Top chocolate layer with remaining crust mix, crumbled. Top with chopped peanuts. (Note: 1 1/2 cups might be too much. You might be able to get away with 1 cup.)
7. Bake 30-35 minutes. Let cool. Cut and serve. (After cutting, bars can be refrigerated to set the chocolate.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (112g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24|
|Calories from Fat: 262 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.1g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 110.9mg||34 %|
|Sodium 296.6mg||10 %|
|Potassium 342.8mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 40.1g|
|Protein 12.5g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 472
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.