1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Combine cake mix, melted butter, peanut butter, and eggs in a large bowl using a mixer or spoon. Press this into a 9X13 pan reserving 1 1/2 cup of the mixture to crumble on top.
3) In a small pot, melt chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and coconut.
4) Spread chocolate mixture over the mixture pressed in the pan and then crumble the 1 1/2 cups of reserved cake mixture on top evenly.
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (383g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1648 (90%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 183.1g||244 %|
|Saturated Fat 106.1g||531 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 49.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.9g|
|Cholesterol 677.3mg||208 %|
|Sodium 1253.2mg||43 %|
|Potassium 867.8mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 15.6g|
|Protein 31.1g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1830
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!