1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Keep mixing while adding egg, egg yolks, and peanut butter. Blend in flour and baking powder.
3. Roll dough into a ball and chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Sandwich dough between large pieces of wax paper. Roll out with rolling pin until dough is 3/4 inch thick.
5. Cut dough with a cookie cutter.Bake on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Transfer mixture to a pastry bag. Decorate cookies with swirls of icing. Let icing harden for 1 hour before packaging.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (62g)|
|Recipe Makes: 32 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 24 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 19.8mg||6 %|
|Sodium 70.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 97.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.8g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 44.7g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!