1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add peanut butter, cutting it into the flour mix with a fork, or use your food processor, until mixed and crumbly.
4. Stir together the egg and milk together before blending with the peanut butter batter.
5. Add to the flour and peanut butter mix, folding it together just until moistened.
6. Place a spoonful of batter into each of your pan's greased muffin cups.
7. Next, place a teaspoon of jelly in the middle of the half filled muffin tins.
8. Top the jelly with the remaining peanut butter batter.
9. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until done.
10. Top with additional sugar or oats, nuts, etc. if desired. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (96g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.8g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 18mg||6 %|
|Sodium 89.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 78.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.3g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 74.2g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 337
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.