1. Mix main ingredients in the top of a double boiler starting with the butter.
2. Once melted add sugar, vanilla, and Rice Krispies. Mix thoroughly.
3. Spread in a greased 9 x 12 pan.
4. Melt the ingredients for the topping in a double boiler until melted.
5. Spread over the top and let cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (42g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 98.4mg||3 %|
|Potassium 58.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 27.1g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 199
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.