1. Toss strawberries with three tablespoons granulated sugar
2. Whisk together eggs, remaining two tablespoons granulated sugar, milk and vanilla
3. Spread peanut butter on four slices of bread and top with remaining bread
4. In a large skillet, heat one tablespoon butter over medium-high heat
5. Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg mixture and add to skillet (if necessary, work in batches, adding more butter and reducing heat to medium after first batch)
6. Cook until undersides are golden (about two minutes)
7. Flip and cook and additional two minutes
8. To serve, dust sandwiches with confectioners' sugar and top with strawberries
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (339g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 224 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.8g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 548.8mg||169 %|
|Sodium 544.8mg||19 %|
|Potassium 482.9mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.6g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 45g|
|Protein 23.8g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 513
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!