1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan; set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth.
4. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
5. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden brown.
6. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
7. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store covered in refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2380g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4654 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 517.1g||689 %|
|Saturated Fat 195.6g||978 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 141.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 51g|
|Cholesterol 1670mg||514 %|
|Sodium 21474.2mg||740 %|
|Potassium 4412.5mg||116 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 959.9g||282 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.3g||57 %|
|Sugars, other 945.6g|
|Protein 164.1g||234 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9025
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.