1. Season the pork chops with the pepper, salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
2. Add the oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the pork chops and cook for 3 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the
middle and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add the butter, apple, pear, cranberries and cinnamon. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the fruit is softened.
5. Add the pork chops and any juices that have accumulated on the plate back into the pan. Toss with the fruit and serve.
6. Serve with the stuffing
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (223g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.6g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 85.9mg||26 %|
|Sodium 84mg||3 %|
|Potassium 507.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 16.2g|
|Protein 23.9g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 293
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.