1. Combine pear, butter, and 1 tablespoon sugar in a large bowl; toss gently.
2. Arrange half of bread in an 11 x 7-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon pear mixture evenly over bread; top evenly with cheese. Arrange remaining bread over cheese.
3. Combine the remaining 5 tablespoons granulated sugar, milk, egg substitute, and cinnamon, stirring with a whisk. Pour milk mixture over bread, pressing down to submerge. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Uncover dish. Sprinkle turbinado sugar evenly over bread. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into 8 equal pieces; drizzle with syrup
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (139g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 22.5mg||7 %|
|Sodium 317.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 106.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.6g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 57.3g|
|Protein 9.4g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 344
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.