1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the pears and berries in a bowl. Add the lemon juice, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon and allspice and stir to combine.
3. Grease a 1-quart baking dish with 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil. Place all the topping ingredients in food processor and pulse until the nuts are chopped and resemble oats.
4. Pour the fruit mixture into the baking dish and spread the topping evenly over it.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, or until the juices are bubbling in the corners of the dish and the crisp is brown and crunchy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (346g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 215 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 155mg||5 %|
|Potassium 586.8mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.4g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.6g||58 %|
|Sugars, other 39.9g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 422
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!