1) Heat oven to 400 degrees. Butter an 8 inch square baking pan
2) Cake: In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3) In a separate bowl, mix egg, milk and melted butter until well combined. Pour into dry ingredients, add the pears and mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
4) Streusel: In a small bowl, mix sugar and flour and cut in butter with your fingers until crumbs form. Sprinkle over top of batter in pan.
5) Bake 30-35 minutes until golden and dry on top. Cool in pan and cut into 8 inch squares. This cake keeps up to 4 days, covered at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (918g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 791 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 87.9g||117 %|
|Saturated Fat 53.9g||270 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 409.2mg||126 %|
|Sodium 687.3mg||24 %|
|Potassium 774.2mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 297.1g||87 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5g||54 %|
|Sugars, other 283.6g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1953
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!