1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Coat 9-10 in tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Disk together flower, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
4. With an electric mixer beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and almond extract. Reduce mixerspeed to medium and gradually add flour mixture until fully incorporated.
5. Using a small spatula spread dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan. With floured fingers even out the sides of the crust.
6. Peel core and cut each pear into 2 in. Wedges. Arrange one ring of pears with tips pointing toward the center and slightly overlapping. Top with another ring working in the opposite direction. Sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining 1tbsp sugar.
7. Bake until crust is golden brown and pears are tender. 65-75 minutes. Let cool 1 hour.
8. In a saucepan combine the jam and lemon juice until jam has melted. Gently brush jam mixture over entire tart.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (153g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 133 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.8g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 63.3mg||19 %|
|Sodium 145.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 167.3mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.9g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 29.7g|
|Protein 3.3g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 269
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!