1) Peel and chop your potatoes
2) Set potatoes in a bowl with cold water and ice to keep from browning while you prep your sauce
3) Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat
4) Dump flour in and whisk. Let cook for 2 minutes on medium heat
5) Slowly pour in your milk and chicken broth and whisk to get rid of any lumps
6) increase heat to medium high
7) Once mixture begins to simmer and thicken, add your potatoes sans water and turn the heat to medium low
8) Let simmer for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are almost done. Use this time to prep biscuits according to package directions
9) Add all your spices
10) Add your peas and let it cook for another minute
11) Serve over your biscuits
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (185g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 216 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 63.5mg||20 %|
|Sodium 248.2mg||9 %|
|Potassium 454.9mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 24.6g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 342
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!