1. In a large pot, brown lamb, onion and celery only until lamb is no longer pink.
2. Drain off fat.
3. Add tomatoes, garlic, bay leaf & broth.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Add Quick barley, zucchini, frozen vegetables, thyme, oregano & parsley
6. Then reduce to simmer for 30 min.
7. Salt & pepper to taste.
8. Serve with toasted pita bread triangles
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (335g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 481 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.5g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.4g||122 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 68mg||21 %|
|Sodium 593.8mg||20 %|
|Potassium 136mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 518
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!