1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Process beans in food processor until coarsely pureed.
3. Add milk, egg, margarine, vanilla and puree until smooth. Scrape sides.
4. Combine Splenda, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Pour bean mixture in bowl and stir to combine.
6. Pour into pan, smooth top, sprinkle with pecans.
7. Bake for 18 minutes then test with a toothpick.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (681g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1207 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 134.1g||179 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.6g||113 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 67g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 39.6g|
|Cholesterol 4.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 1711.4mg||59 %|
|Potassium 1250.5mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 230.2g||68 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.7g||79 %|
|Sugars, other 210.5g|
|Protein 26g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2114
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!