1. Mix cornflake crumbs, parsley, salt, and garlic powder.
2. Pound chicken. Coat in butter then dry ingredient mixture.
3. Bake chicken 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
4. In a small saucepan over medium high heat combine honey with the butter. Stir in the pecans and cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
5. Spoon the glaze over the top of the chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1013 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 112.5g||150 %|
|Saturated Fat 39g||195 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 47.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.7g|
|Cholesterol 142.2mg||44 %|
|Sodium 531.7mg||18 %|
|Potassium 406.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.5g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 42.3g|
|Protein 8.7g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1187
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!