* Preheat oven to 450?.
* Combine all dressing ingredients, set aside.
* Slice each breast lengthwise and lightly pound each in bag with a little water to 1/4" thickness.
* Dip chicken in dipping mixture, transfer to the crusting mixture.
* Pat crumbs on both sides and air dry on rack 20-30 minutes.
* Saute chicken in 3 Tbs. olive oil for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Then turn pieces and transfer skillet to the oven to finish cooking.
* Roast until just done, about 8 more minutes.
* Toss greens, onion, and goat cheese with some of the dressing. Divide onto plates.
* Slice chicken and fan out on greens. Sprinkle toasted crumbs from the saute pan on top of salad.
* Serve with extra dressing on the side.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
After pounding cut in half one more time to be about the size of a tender. Put 1 recipe of crumb mixture in bag and 1 recipe of dipping mixture in bag. The recipe done this way uses about 4-5 boneless chicken breasts which makes about 20 tenders.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (996g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 556 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 61.8g||82 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.2g|
|Cholesterol 298.3mg||92 %|
|Sodium 5083.7mg||175 %|
|Potassium 2241.8mg||59 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 164.9g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.6g||59 %|
|Sugars, other 150.3g|
|Protein 159.5g||228 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1868
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.