1. Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard and honey.
2. Toss the pecans in a food processor and pulse until the nuts are finely chopped. Pour the chopped pecans into a large bowl and set aside.
3. Using a paper towel, remove any excess moisture from the outside of the chicken breasts.
4. Taking one chicken breast at a time, roll the chicken in the mustard-honey mixture and coat on both sides.
5. Transfer the coated chicken into the chopped pecans and again cover both sides.
6. Place the crusted chicken into a greased glass baking dish and sprinkle each chicken breast with just a little sea salt if desired. Bake 45 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (273g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 206 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.9g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.6g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 266.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 727.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 57.4g||82 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 455
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!