Try this Pellet Grill Lobster Tails recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
- Mix water, salt, and sugar in pot on stovetop, bring to boil, stir until sugar and salt dissolve.
- Put brine in large ZipLoc container and add ice until brine is chilled.
- Add lobster tails, seal container and refridgerate for two hours.
2. Butterfly Lobster Tails with meat above shell. Help: http://www.lobsterhelp.com/butterflying-lobster-tails.html
- Melt butter in microwave
- Mix melted butter, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, sea salt, and lemon juice.
- Brush marinade on underside and top of lobster meat
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours
4. Preheat grill to high smoke (225 degrees)
5. Reapply marinade to meat
6. Smoke Lobster Tails with shell down for 1 hour, reapply marinade every 20 minutes.
- Monitor temp last 10 minutes to ensure meat is below 120 degrees.
- Finish by raising temp to high heat and cook until meat reaches 135-145 degrees.
Optional Charcoal Grill Finish
- Reapply marinade.
- Sear lobster meat over direct high heat (500+ degrees) for a few seconds.
- Place over indirect heat until meat reaches 135-145 degrees. (Should take 5 minutes or less, probe temperature often)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.