Penne pasta with shrimps and olives braised in lemon with arugula and basil. Seasoned with aged gruyere and parmesan.
1. Bring water to boil with salt
2. Add pasta (should take about 12 minutes to cook)
3. While pasta is cooking, heat a pan over high heat with olive oil
4. Sear olives, stirring often till olives are almost crispy
5. Turn heat down to med/high
6. Add shrimp and garlic
7. Season with half red chili flakes, salt and pepper
8. When shrimp are done turn off heat
9. Strain pasta and put it back in pot
10. Add butter, arugula and basil
11. Stir to ensure all greens are wilted
12. Stir in cheese
13. Add rest of red chili flakes and Meyer lemon oil (salt & pepper to taste)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (42g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 225 (96%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 42.5mg||13 %|
|Sodium 168mg||6 %|
|Potassium 53.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 235
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.