A fantastic dish to be served as a side with simple meat dish or on it's own as a meal
1. Roast peppers under hot broiler or grill. Turn frequently til skin is charred and blistered. Don't cook thru so they stay crunchy. Put in paper bag, seal and set aside.
2. Dice the proscuitto finely
3. When peppers cool remove skin. Cut them into ¼ in squares
4. Put butter and ham in pan and sauté for a few seconds.
5. Add thawed peas, stir and cook for a minute.
6 add the peppers and stir.
7. Add the cream, salt and ground pepper. Turn up heat and cook til cream thickens. Season to taste, turn off heat and set aside.
8. Cook pasta al dante, drain and toss with butter and some parmesan Toss in the sauce in a warm serving bowl with the grated cheese.
Serve with simple meat dish....lamb or veal chops or roast chicken
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 117 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 38.4mg||12 %|
|Sodium 297.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 46.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 28.5g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 288
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.