1. Boil water for Pasta.
2. In the meanwhile, blend the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic, salt and pepper and basil in a food processor and blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped.
3. Salt the water and cook the pastauntil tender but still firm to the bite.
4. Transfer the tomato mixture to alarge bowl. Stir in the Parmesan.
5. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
6. Add the pasta to the pesto and toss to coat, adding enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten.
7. Season the pasta taste with salt &pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (91g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 39mg||12 %|
|Sodium 195mg||7 %|
|Potassium 561.5mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 31.6g|
|Protein 9.5g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 227
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.