- Coat a 4 quart dutch oven with nonstick spray.
- Preheat over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add Onions, and Leeks cook 5 min or until tender stiring occasionally.
- Add corn, cook 5 min or until softens, stirring occassionally.
- Add 1 can chicken broth.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer 1/2 of mixture to a blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth and return to pan.
- Add remaining broth, red bell pepper, pepper and cayenne pepper
- Heat through.
- Serve topped with chives.
1 serving = 1 cup of soup
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (150g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 249.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 18.6g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 90
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.